Donate to Trinity Free Clinic
Thank you for supporting Trinity Free Clinic. Our work is funded entirely through the generosity of organizations, community partners, and personal donors just like you!
Did you know?
1 in 10 companies match employee charitable contributions.
Some companies even honor gifts made by retirees and spouses. That means you can double the impact of your gift with an employer match. To find out if your employer has a matching funds program, ask your HR representative or click below:
Other Ways to Give
The best way to help our patients is through a tax-deductible charitable donation. However, we are always in need of the following items as well:
- Stickers (to give to our pediatric patients)
- Goodie bags for pediatric patients (New coloring books and new crayons)
- Gently used or new books
- Band aids (Our little patients like Princess and Super Hero band aids)
- New office supplies (Kleenex tissues, post-it notes, pens, 8.5" x 11" copy paper, highlighters, AA, AAA, & C batteries, stamps)
- New dental supplies such as toothbrushes and toothpaste
- K-cups for our volunteers
- Individually wrapped snacks for volunteers (many of them come straight from work or class to help with our clinics!)
NOTICE: Due to the Indiana laws, we are not allowed to take donations of medications of any kind. We currently cannot accept any donations of used medical supplies nor equipment. If you have any questions, please call usat 317-819-0772. We do appreciate your support!