The Trinity Free Clinic 5K Run for Wellness is made possible through the generosity of sponsors like Franciscan St. Francis and Performance Services. Thank you to all of our sponsors--their generosity makes it possible for us to serve the families of Hamilton County.
Saturday, October 14, 2017, 9 a.m.
FUN • FAMILY • FELLOWSHIP • FITNESS • 5K!
The 16th Annual Trinity Free Clinic 5K Run for Wellness is a family-friendly 5K on a fast, flat USATF certified and sanctioned road course with disposable chip timing.
Registration for the Trinity Free Clinic 5K includes:
- TECH shirt
- Custom finisher medal
- Over 80 individual prizes, including age groups, overall, and masters winners, "Middle of the Pack" awards, and special team prizes for the team with the best name, the largest team, and the team that raises the most in additional contributions.
- Zumba warm-up
- Generous post-race refreshments
- Family entertainment, including face painting, balloon twisting, crafts, jugglers, AND MORE!
- Indoor waiting
Proceeds benefit Trinity Free Clinic and help provide free medical and dental care to Hamilton County's most vulnerable families.
This is a great event for serious runners and families alike! Register today to enjoy the early registration discount (closes September 16, 2017) and guarantee you will receive your tech shirt (not guaranteed after early registration). Register NOW!
The Trinity Free Clinic 5K Run for Wellness tours the Village of Mt. Carmel Neighborhood directly adjacent to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church and School. Our course is USATF certified and sanctioned. The course is entirely flat and paved, and 19 course marshals on the course ensure that runners stay on course through turns. We are grateful for Carmel Police Department officers who manage traffic during the race. Franciscan Health's Sports Medicine teams will be available on the course on bikes and at a tent at the end of the course to assist with any injuries. There is one water stop during the race.
Age Group Awards
Age Groups are as follows: under 12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-70, 70-74, 75+
Saturday, October 7 from 1-4 p.m. AND Friday, October 13 from 3-7 p.m. at Trinity Free Clinic. Trinity Free Clinic is located on the Campus of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in the Matthew 25 Center. Packet pick-up will also be available on race day from 7:30-8:45 a.m.
Parking is available in the main parking lot of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, behind Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School, and in the parking lot adjacent to the athletic fields across Oakridge Road.
We are actively looking for organizations to be our partners for this very special event. We have a wide range of promotional opportunities related to 5K sponsorships that maximize reach and impact for our partners:
- Sponsorship - Event sponsorships are the most important way you can have impact in our community through the Trinity Free Clinic 5K. We go above and beyond to make sure our sponsors get as much exposure as possible. During the marketing cycle for each year's 5K, we estimate that the race gets over 165,000 impressions. That's great news for our sponsors! If you are ready to sponsor the Trinity Free Clinic, click on the orange button below, or click on the green button to learn more about the benefits of sponsorship.
- In-Kind Donations - We are also grateful to welcome partners who provide in-kind donations such as food, services, merchandise, or SWAG, for our participants. If the market value of your in-kind donations equals a sponsorship level, you receive all the same benefits of a cash sponsorship. If you are interested in making an In-Kind Donation, please email 5K@TrinityFreeClinic.org.
- 5K Race Expo Booth - For the first time, we will be offering the opportunity for organizations to market directly to our participants at our Race Expo! Expo Booths are only $100, and we expect them to sell out quickly.
- Race Packet Promotions - If a Sponsorship or Expo Booth doesn't fit into your budget, consider distributing materials through our race packets. 600 race packets will be distributed this year!
- Sponsor a Team Challenge - Every year, we have a few special teams that band together and raise additional funds through an employer match to support the mission of Trinity Free Clinic. This is a great way for your business to get recognized!
- Volunteer as a Team - If you are looking for a fun way for your employees to give back to the community, consider volunteering as a team! All volunteers get a race t-shirt and get to enjoy the post-race party!
- Participate in the Race - If you have an amazing team of employees that have such a great time working together that they take it on the road, why not race together as well?
The Trinity Free Clinic 5K wouldn't be possible without the help of nearly 100 volunteers who do everything from stuff race packets to juggle fire! If you would like to be part of the excitement . . .
Join Our Community!
Stay informed about all of the updates as race day approaches. If you have any pictures from past 5Ks, we would LOVE to have them! Please share with us @TFC5K.
Thank you to our sponsors!
The Trinity Free Clinic 5K Run for Wellness is made possible by the generosity of our sponsors. Many of them have continued to support the 5K and the mission of the clinic for several years. They represent the very best in our community, and we are grateful for their partnership.
DJ Dr. Dance
Historical Race Results
The Trinity Free Clinic 5K is made possible through the generosity of numerous sponsors and community partners. Their commitment to the Hamilton County community makes this event possible. We are also deeply grateful to all the volunteers and past directors whose hard work has made this event a labor of love for 16 years. Thank you--we couldn't do it without you!