Trinity Free Clinic serves residents from Hamilton County who cannot afford health or dental care because of lack of both insurance and personal finance resources. Due to our limited resources, we are not able to care for visitors; only those who reside in Hamilton County permanently are eligible for treatment. In addition, in 2018, we will be limiting services to patients whose household income falls below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level. See below to verify if your income qualifies.
Patients must bring one of the following to prove they live in Hamilton County:
- A photo ID with your current address.
- If your photo ID does not have your current address, you must also provide one of the following:
- Current utility bill or any other bill that shows you are a Hamilton County resident
- Car registration
- Income Verification. Please bring one of the following:
- 3 most recent paystubs
- Social Security/disability letter
- Child support
- Most recent tax documents
- Most recent checking/savings account statements
Trinity Free Clinic Income Eligibility GuidelinesYour household income must fall below the amounts listed below
|Number of people in household:||Monthly income:|
Please Note: The patient is responsible for notifying Trinity Free Clinic if they are unable to attend an appointment at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time. Failure to notify Trinity Free Clinic that you will be unable to attend your appointment may make you ineligible to make further appointments:
- The first time a scheduled appointment is missed, you will not be eligible to schedule another appointment for 3 months.
- The second time a scheduled appointment is missed, you will not be eligible to schedule another appointment for 6 months.
- The third time a scheduled appointment is missed, you will not be eligible to schedule another appointment for 12 months.
- Should you require acute medical or dental care during a period in which you are not eligible to make an appointment, you may still receive care at a walk-in Saturday clinic, but you will be unable to schedule appointments for any specialty services.
This policy ensures that we are able to serve as many patients as possible during each clinic.