Trinity Free Clinic serves residents from Hamilton County who cannot afford health or dental care because of lack of both insurance and personal finance resources.
Patients must bring one of the following to prove they live in Hamilton County:
- A driver’s license or state-issued ID
- A utility bill or lease/rental
- Mail addressed to the patient or guardian
Medical and dental services are available at the following times:
Walk-In Acute Medical & Dental Clinics: Saturday: 7:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Appointments Only: Monday - Friday
Please call (317) 819-0772 to schedule an appointment.
Please Note: The patient is responsible for notifying Trinity Free Clinic if they are unable to attend an appointment at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time. Failure to notify Trinity Free Clinic that you will be unable to attend your appointment may make you ineligible to make further appointments:
- The first time a scheduled appointment is missed, you will not be eligible to schedule another appointment for 3 months.
- The second time a scheduled appointment is missed, you will not be eligible to schedule another appointment for 6 months.
- The third time a scheduled appointment is missed, you will not be eligible to schedule another appointment for 12 months.
- Should you require acute medical or dental care during a period in which you are not eligible to make an appointment, you may still receive care at a walk-in Saturday clinic, but you will be unable to schedule appointments for any specialty services.
This policy ensures that we are able to serve as many patients as possible during each clinic.
Free medical services for adults and children include care of minor illnesses, injuries and general physicals/well child exams.
Trinity Free Clinic is very grateful to our many community partners who make it possible for us to provide free health care for our patients. The generosity of St. Vincent Health, Indiana University Health, and the Central Indiana Senior Fund ensures that care continues to be available week after week. Thank you!
Women’s Health Clinic
Services provided include pap test, clinical breast exam, pregnancy testing and general well women health care. Screening mammograms are offered periodically.
TFC thanks the Women's Fund of Central Indiana and IU North for making the women's clinic possible through their sponsorship!
Free medical services for children include care of minor illnesses, injuries, well child/school/sport physicals and vaccines.
Trinity Free Clinic would like to thank Performance Services for their generosity in funding the Pediatric Clinic.
The Eye Clinic provides examinations by an Optometrist and provides glasses.
Treatment can be provided for ingrown toenails, fungal infections, foot pain, and other foot conditions.
Asthma and Allergy Clinic
This clinic treats individuals 12 years of age and older who suffer from asthma and allergies.
Acute Dental Clinic
Dental evaluations and emergency dental care are offered based on immediate dental need as determined by the dental staff. Acute Dental Clinic provides evaluation, x-rays and simple extractions. Often patients come with severe infections and antibiotics are prescribed, with follow-up appointments for treatment. Depending on the diagnosis, a patient could be referred for oral surgery or a root canal. Both services are limited.
For more information about services offered by the Trinity Free Clinic, please download our brochure.